EAC Consulting Group are currently representing a market leading business in the Milton Keynes area who are looking for a dynamic, forward thinking Customer Service Executive to join their team.
As the Customer Service Executive, you must ensure effective and proactive Customer Service support to all key clients. Touching on Account Management, Customer services and Administration. If you have a desire to join a fast-paced target, vibrant environment, then this could be the ideal role for you!
Customer Service Executive
- £25,000 Annual Salary
- Progression & development
- Annual Salary Review
- Lovely family feel company
- Ongoing support and training
- Free parking
- As the Customer Service Executive, you must provide a high-quality service to customers at all times.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers from sales order to completion.
- Provide details such as quotations, processing orders, managing sales, returns etc to customers.
- Clear and concise communication with customers via phone and email.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proactive approach when following up on enquiries for customers.
- Capitalise on sales opportunities by promoting products / sales when communicating with customers.
- Utilising internal systems to ensure date is updated accurately and followed up on.
- Working alongside immediate colleagues seamlessly, but also the wider team overseas.
- Administration on an ad-hoc basis.
The Ideal Candidate
- Looking for an individual with previous experience in Customer Service
- The Customer Service Executive must have touched on relationship building and managing external relationships.
- Experience in Microsoft packages
- Knowledge in the scientific sector is ideal, but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills