EAC are proud to represent a growing, forward thinking, creative business in the recruitment of a dynamic Supply Chain Team Leader
Touching on Basic Stock control, Merchandising, team management, with exceptional Customer services.
The Supply Chain Team Leader is a permanent opportunity based in the Milton Keynes area, looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, well organised, customer focused individual willing to build a successful career within a retail environment.
Supply Chain Team Leader
- £27,000 Annual Salary
- Progression & development
- As Supply Chain Team Leader, have an overall understanding of the company’s activities and the different departments.
- Regularly analyse the product performance, to then communicate improvements with the team.
- Ensuring your team is working towards the brief in a timely manner.
- Monitoring the fulfilment of KPI’s within your team.
- In depth understanding of the accounts you manage, and the varied requirements for them.
- Strong communication with your line manager.
- Maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Communicate any delays in the supply of brokerage stock that could affect stock replenishment.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will need to have a strong focus on customer service, have a natural inquisitiveness whilst being extremely organised, logical, and methodical.
- Looking for an individual with SAP or MRP system is required.
- Strong commercial awareness to drive and improve processes.
- They will have a keen eye for detail and be willing to learn the analytical side of the business.
- As well as an ability to communicate clearly and concisely to the business and key stake holders
- Looking for an individual looking to constantly learn and develop.