EAC Consulting Group are representing a thriving & growing business that are seeking an Assistant Workshop Manager to join their busy workshop and mechanics team. You will support the General Manager in managing staff, overseeing the repair of fleet vehicles, identifying problems and bringing them to a resolution.
This is an excellent family run business, who are a true leader within their sector, creating a excellent career opportunity. The Assistant Workshop Manager role is a rare role for the business to be recruiting for so a great opportunity to take up a senior position within the business.
Assistant Workshop Manager
- Salary £28,000 – £35,000
- Management of the existing team
- Excellent, thriving business
- Family run organisation
- Overseeing our on site workshop where fleet bikes are regularly serviced and repaired
- Identifying technical problems with bikes and providing solutions
- Meeting delivery and service targets to fulfil client demand
- Supporting day to day logistic requirements such as parts ordering, bike transportation, order fulfilment and client management
The ideal Assistant Workshop Manager
- Strong mechanical knowledge
- Experience in logistics/ operations within the motors sector
- Hands on
- Willing to learn.
- 40 hour week – but flexible on hours and needs to the business
- Usual working hours Tuesday to Saturday