Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
EAC Consulting Group are working in partnership with an innovative provider of quality products within the hospitality industry based in Milton Keynes. They are looking for a confident and ambitious Sales Account Manager to join their growing business development team.
The Sales Account Manager will report to the Internal Business Development Manager and execute the sales strategy by developing client relationships and strategic planning.
Sales Account Manager
- £28,000 Annual Salary
- £3k – £5k bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent onboarding process
- Free parking
- The Sales Account Manager will meet and exceed sales targets and KPI’s by developing new business and initiatives.
- Manage existing key and standard account business.
- Primary customer service point of contact for clients.
- Provide market intelligence support to the marketing and product development teams and contribute towards the marketing team initiatives.
- Manage the sales process and pipeline.
- Accurately update and maintain the CRM database.
- Support the international business development by following up on contact strategies and account management activities.
- Prepare monthly sales reports and forecasts.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Directors while upholding and embracing the company’s quality charter and health and safety policies.
- Proven record in sales and account management.
- Ability to create, develop and maintain relationships internally and externally. Using excellent interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Flexible, proactive and with the initiative to solve problems as they arise.
- Strong organisational skills and with the ability to work within a team or independently.
- Commitment to continual development of product knowledge and the delivery of a positive client experience.
- Knowledge and experience of the foodservice & hospitality industry and an excellent understanding of issues related sales and marketing.
- Proven IT and literacy skills within a commercial role.
Location and Hours
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm