EAC Consulting Group are currently representing a market leading business in the South Northamptonshire area for an Account Manager to join their team.
As an Account Manager, your role will include overseeing a portfolio of existing clients, tasked with maintaining and developing new business. You will be responsible for delivering high levels of day-to-day customer care to clients, to ensure that repeat business is achieved within our corporate team. If you have a desire to join a fast-paced target, vibrant environment, then this could be the ideal role for you! This is a progressive, exciting organisation who are looking for an ambitious individual to join their team.
£25,000 – £30,000 – Dependant on experience
Free gym membership
Bonus and team bonuses
Beautiful office and surroundings
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager
- Operating as the lead point of contact for assigned customers.
- Generating a strong sales pipeline through client accounts, including identifying opportunities to solution sell and offering additional products and services to maximise sales opportunities.
- Hitting set financial targets and KPIs.
- Liaising with a variety of product suppliers to enable orders to be delivered successfully.
- Raising quotations, deal with all quotations, follow up on all quotations with an aim of converting quotations to orders.
- Ensuring all orders are processed and coordinated.
- Developing strong and long-lasting customer relationships by ensuring regular and effective contact
- Negotiating contracts and closing agreements with both clients and suppliers to maximize profits
- Making sure clients receive requested products/services in a timely fashion
- Identifying opportunities to grow business with existing clients by providing creative solutions to each clients’ individual needs and requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous work experience as an Account Manager/Key Account Manager.
- Flair for networking.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- First-rate listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate to secure accounts at a profit.
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with clients over the phone in face-to-face meetings.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics.