Job Title: Compliance Manager
EAC Consulting Group are working alongside a market leading, forward thinking distribution company based in Bedford. They are looking for a confident and experienced Compliance Manager to join their growing business.
If you are working in compliance and have great experience managing Health & Safety procedures and preparing for audits then this is the role for you!
- Up to £50,000 – £55,000 Annual Salary – dependent on experience
- 23 days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company performance bonus
- Progressive culture
- Great development opportunities
- The Compliance Manager will manage and monitor all Health and Safety for the business.
- The Compliance Manager will be responsible for the overall compliance management of the building including the offices and warehouse.
- Manage all contractors ensuring that any relevant processes or procedures are adhered to.
- Manage ISO and FSC, liaising with internal and external companies and stakeholders.
- The Compliance Manager will manage BRC audits and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility).
- Compliance and Health & Safety related professional certifications will be an advantage.
- Demonstrable previous experience in compliance risk management and/or quality assurance alongside building and staff health and safety.
- Knowledge of GDPR laws and regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills including presentations, influencing and negotiations.
- The successful candidate will be confident in stakeholder interactions, have strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- They will also be proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Location and Hours
Monday to Friday: 7:30am – 4:30pm