Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Location: Milton Keynes
EAC Consulting Group are working in partnership with a global manufacturing company based in Milton Keynes. They are looking for a self-motivated, proactive Contracts Administrator to join their Contracts Department.
- £20,000 – £22,000 Salary – dependent on experience
- 25 Days holiday + annual leave
- Fun, supportive environment
- Great work-life balance
- The Contracts Administrator will take responsibility for all installations and administration in support of the team.
- They will also support the processing of inter-company orders.
- The Contracts Administrator will extensively liaise with internal company departments and subsidiary offices to fulfil the role.
- Ensure that all projects and tasks are properly recorded in the company’s systems.
- The Contracts Administrator will liaise with the management team to ensure that agreed project timescales are achieved.
- They will also liaise with Installation Partners and customers.
- The Contracts Administrator will provide supporting documentation for all installations, ensuring health and safety documentation is accurate.
- Raise contractors purchase orders and payments and invoice customers.
- In addition, the Contracts Administrator will manage the chargeable, warranty and contract service activity throughout the UK and Europe.
- They will ensure that all communications with partners and customers are handled in a timely fashion.
- The Contracts Administrator will liaise with internal Engineers to ensure that their stock levels are accurate and that they are achieving customer timescales.
- Previous experience of using an ERP system such as SAP or Epicor.
- Experienced in processing information and data entry with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills and knowledge of Windows based applications.
- Have the ability to absorb new information and efficiently implement changes.
- Displays a positive, enthusiastic, hardworking attitude.
- Be a driven, team player who is focused and has a high attention to detail.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service by a pro-active and professional attitude.
- Ability and desire to listen and learn, confident and self-motivated.
Location and Hours
Monday to Friday 08:30am – 17:00pm
(These hours can be flexible to suit the individual and will be prorated accordingly)
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!