Job Title: Creative Designer
Location: Milton Keynes
EAC Consulting Group are pleased to represent this international manufacturer of precision products. They are looking for a pro-active, positive and enthusiastic Designer to join their marketing department. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career within a global business.
If you are an innovative, creative designer and are looking to further your career with a recognised global brand, apply today!
On Offer for the Creative Designer
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday + 1 day each year worked, up to 25 days in total
- Friendly, family feel environment
- Opportunity to grow, develop and put your own stamp on things
- Free parking
Job Details for the Creative Designer
- The Creative Designer will deliver high quality creative outputs across print and digital exceeding expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Building on existing designs the Creative Designer will develop new concepts from research through to execution.
- The successful Designer will need to display knowledge of creative and digital software and platforms.
- This is a very varied role as the Designer will design digital artworks, develop new demo tools in both physical and digital formats, use video production and animation techniques.
- They will manage the production and printing of materials, liaising with suppliers as required.
- The Designer will have a great attention to detail as they will proofread and quality check throughout the design process.
- A key aspect of the role will be to act as brand guardian, ensuring that brand guidelines are always followed.
- The Designer will support and attend events, prepare presentations for internal and external meetings while keeping up to date with current trends.
The Ideal Creative Designer
- Will be pro-active, driven, disciplined, enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
- The Designer will be organised, articulate, ready to propose new ideas while being a perfectionist in the development and delivery of ideas.
- Professional experience in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Excel, Video and Audio editing are essential requirements for this Designer role.
- It will be desirable but not essential for the Creative Designer to have experience of 3D design, SCORM and H5P, Articulate and Storyline.
- The Designer will have knowledge of Google Chrome, Google drive and Gmail and preferably use of PC.
Location and Hours
Monday to Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm