EAC are proud to represent a growing, forward thinking, creative business in the recruitment of a Customer Service Executive.
The Business are going through an exciting growth phase by expanding their presence across the UK and investing into more space, with the ambitions of the business there is huge scope for progression and development for the right Customer Service Executive.
This is a 6-month FTC with potential to become a permanent role. Our client is open to both Full time and Part-time working hours.
Customer Service Executive
- Salary of £22,000
- Progression & Development opportunities
- High growth mentality
- Excellent offices
- Flexibility for either Part or full time.
- You are responsible for the processing of all your allocated national accounts and any independent customer’s order received via whatever means; that they are correct and accurate, delivered by their due date and are completed to the specific, company agreed requirements of the customer.
- You are responsible for dealing with independent customer’s requests & orders received via whatever means, to the standard set out and expected.
- You are responsible for the correct administration of your allocated accounts, ensuring all details are up to date, that data is handled correctly, on time, and to the needs of the customer and the business.
- Being responsible for the correct logging of all incoming and outgoing calls, orders & queries in SAP, as and when they are made, and to ensure all key parties are kept informed of any developments or feedback on queries.
- 1 Year experience in a Customer Service orientated role
- Excellent service skills and capabilities
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to time manage & prioritise workload
Monday to Friday 9 am – 5pm