Job Title: Personal Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious national housebuilder as Personal Assistant to the Directors. This varied role will include secretarial and HR administrative support duties. The PA will support the Regional Director/Managing Director and Finance Director/Manager.
If you have Office Manager/Personal Assistant experience and are looking to further your career within a supportive and successful business apply today!
On Offer for the PA to the Regional/Managing Director
- £30,000 Annual Salary
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Beautifully refurbished offices
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Duties of the PA to the Regional/Managing Director
- The Personal Assistant will be the first point of contact for all correspondence and phone calls and is responsible for ensuring all messages are prioritised and actioned efficiently.
- Supporting the Regional Director/Managing Director and Finance Director/Manager the PA will provide secretarial support such as typing correspondence, diary and meetings management.
- Other secretarial/PA duties include typing up meeting notes and minutes. Also, the collation of information and preparation of monthly reports, liaising with other departments as required.
- To support the Finance Manager/Finance Director the PA will assist with Human Resources administration. This will include onboarding documentation, correspondence and maintaining divisional attendance records.
- The PA will also organise staff training and liaise with secretaries across the group/divisions.
The ideal PA to the Regional/Managing Director
- Previous experience as a secretary, Office Manager or Personal Assistant.
- The successful PA will have excellent administration and organisational skills and be able to prioritise their workload while working to tight deadlines.
- They will demonstrate strong listening and communication skills.
- The PA will have proficient IT abilities, such as a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ideal PA will be flexible and adaptable with respect to day-to-day duties, hours worked and to new systems.
EAC Consulting Group are representing this well-respected national house builder, which is an established house building brand across England, Scotland and Wales. The Personal Assistant will join the fastest growing team within this thriving business. This inclusive company provides a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity.
Location and Hours
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm