EAC are proud to represent this growing, forward thinking, creative business in the recruitment of a Planner. This role requires high attention to detail, someone that can communicate effectively whilst working to strict deadlines creating visual displays. This company have recently moved to a new, modern office space. You will be working within a fun, supportive culture where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop in your role.
- £24,000 Annual Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Early finish Fridays
- Company bonus
- New, modern office
- Excellent training and career progression
Duties of the Retail Display Planner
- The Planner will be responsible for building customers display plans on time and to the brief given by the Team Leader, ensuring it is on time and to the correct standard.
- As Planner you will ensure that all data collected from clients to complete a display plan project, is received on time, is 100% accurate and in the correct format, and is filed correctly or stored electronically as appropriate.
- The Planner will confirm all necessary documentation and data required to complete an installation of your plan or to satisfy the agreed needs of your client is completed to the specifications required and by the due date, and that it is distributed to all key stakeholders.
- A key responsibility of the Planner will be to maintain appropriate and professional working relationships with external clients and customers that you always communicate with.
The Ideal Display Planner
- High attention to detail with an analytical approach
- Critical thinker with the ability to problem solve
- A background in Merchandising would be ideal
- A team player yet self-motivated to achieve independent and group targets
- Confident in all Microsoft Package including Excel
- Strong relationship builder both internally & Externally
- An open, honest person with commitment and enthusiast
Location and Hours
Monday to Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm