EAC are representing an award winning, FTSE organisation in the recruitment of a permanent, full time, Sales Office Administrator.
This exciting opportunity will be to work for a leading, multibillion Property Development company. They are an ever-expanding, popular, and lucrative company that has been established for over 75 years.
This is a wonderful opportunity in a busy Sales office for a dynamic, ambitious Sales Office Administrator.
Sales Office Administrator
On Offer for the Sales office Administrator
Salary £25,000 – £28,000
Mon to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Excellent Company benefits
Duties for the Sales Office Administrator
- To manage the Sales administration process from start to finish
- To assist in the progression of sales from reservation to legal completion to ensure all targets are achieved.
- To assist the Sales Director as required. Update sales systems, typing letters, produce sales reports, administer variations and support with budgets and forecasting
- To ensure adequate cover is provided in the Sales office, i.e. manage holidays and ensure staff have knowledge of each other’s roles to cover for absences and record sickness
- To deal with customer enquiries and related issues.
- To carry out secretarial duties for Sales Director and Sales Department as required to include diary management and co-ordinating meetings.
- To ensure all sales systems are kept up to date, including filing.
The ideal Sales Office Administrator
- Communication and listening skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external personnel.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to embrace training.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Good computer knowledge: Word/Excel/Outlook
Monday – Tuesday: 9.00am until 5.30pm
Location: Milton Keynes