Job Title: Warehouse Administrator
Location: Milton Keynes
EAC Consulting Group are proudly representing this leading distributor based in Milton Keynes. They are looking for a Warehouse Administrator and are offering a varied role with flexible hours. Apply for this great opportunity today!
- Salary £23,000 per annum
- Flexible hours Monday – Friday
- Permanent role
- 1 day extra holiday for each year of service, up to 26 days
- Free parking
Warehouse Administrator Duties
- The Warehouse Administrator will release orders from SAP/WMS and will create and release pick lists.
- They will build shipments on internal and external portals and update data on SAP.
- As part of the Warehouse Administrators role, they will update master trackers, create and print despatch labels while also creating and printing transport manifests.
- The Warehouse Administrator will book in deliveries, answer incoming sales calls, handle stock enquiries and process returns.
- The Administrator will also be responsible for monitoring re-work projects, running replenishment reports and manage stock transfers.
- They will also monitor component supplies, replen totes and pallet stocks.
- There will be ad hoc administrative duties and cover to be provided for the transport office. This requires the Warehouse Administrator to be flexible and able to prioritise their workload.
- The Administrator will ensure that they comply with ISO and company protocols at all times.
The ideal Warehouse Administrator
- Must have Excel experience and SAP experience is preferred.
- The successful Administrator will be highly organised with strong administration and communication skills.
- The Warehouse Administrator will also have a good attention to detail.
Monday – Friday
42.5 hours per week
Flexible hours between 08:00 – 21:30