What information will we use?
By using EAC Consulting Groups service we will hold necessary information in accordance with our nature of business ‘management consultancy activities other than financial management’ and ‘other activities of employment placement agencies’; in relation to candidates, clients and relevant service partners. Information, however not limited to, will surround contact information, career history, performance, experiences and personal information relevant to job searches or search criteria, alongside right to work documentation where applicable.
How will your information be used?
- Your information will only be shared, with your consent with prospective employers, candidates or service partners in accordance with the following areas to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts
- to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- to answer your enquiries;
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- candidates that have engaged with EAC Consulting Group may be added to our database to support our job search for you and to enhance your experience with us
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above relevant to your job or candidate search
Who will we share your information with
- clients and/or candidates
- service partners in conjunction with the roles or activities you have enlisted EAC Consulting Group to support you with
- there may be occasion where other parties require information you have provided us with to support in your application
We will always work at your discretion when sharing personal information relating to your
When will your data be used
EAC Consulting Group will use your information in conjunction with your job search or candidate search
- data may be transferred in line with the above statement
- this will always be in line with your consent and relevant to your search
- further information may be requested from you in line with one of our partners requests, relating to the above statement
The period of which we will hold your information
We will keep your information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes that we describe in this policy. As a general rule, however, we will keep:
- the information you provide when you register, together with any updates you make to that information in accordance to your job/candidate search and future searches
Transfer of data Internationally
EAC Consulting Group doesn’t share data Internationally unless explicit agreed by those in question
Your choices and rights
- You have a number of rights in relation to your information;
- at anytime you can request information we hold on you
- you can request for information to be changed or updated based on your situation
- you can request for information to be erased
Who we are
We are EAC Consulting Group, a company registered in England under number 10555901. Our registered office is at Gemini House, Sunrise Parkway, Milton Keynes, MK14 6NJ. We are the Data Controller. Please get in touch with us at 01908 049 653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
EAC Consulting Group is governed by current Data Protection legislations, the ‘Data Protection Act’ and the ‘General Data Protection Regulations’ (GDPR) which is effective 25th May 2018.
Any grievance can be directed to the stipulated address; FAO Data Protection Officer or directed to the ‘Information Commissioners Office’
We protect your information, our business depends on it.